Talk with your health care team about your heart's rate, especially if you already have heart disease or you are having symptoms. Here are some questions to help get you started.
- What are the symptoms of bradycardia?
- What's causing my slow heart rate?
- How will we know if bradycardia is affecting my heart's ability to pump enough blood to my body?
- What treatment would you recommend?
- What symptoms should I watch out for? If I notice them, when and whom should I call?
- Do we need to adjust any of my medications?
- Should we be concerned about sleep apnea? I often feel unrested during the day.
- Can bradycardia lead to other heart problems?
- What can I do to protect my heart and prevent further problems?