CardioSmart Heart Explorer App
The CardioSmart Heart Explorer app for iPhone and iPad is designed to enhance the clinician/patient relationship at the point of care. By using the app's high-resolution cardiac graphics and animations, physicians can effectively review and discuss common heart problems and treatment options with their patients.
You can download the app here. It no longer requires a login and is free for all users.
- Explore the structure of an animated 3-D beating heart by swiping up or down through 7 basic layers of normal cardiac anatomy.
- Review and discuss common heart problems and treatment options with patients as well as their caregivers by utilizing the app’s high-resolution cardiac graphics and animation.
- Select from many common cardiovascular health conditions and literally show and “bring to life” what these conditions mean, and what their treatments can look like.
- With a wave of your fingers, you can show a patient their heart muscle, its coronary anatomy, and the processes of a stent implantation.
- Choose additional cardiac patient education animations and interactive media from within a media gallery. Future versions of the app will allow customization of this feature through online downloads of additional media.
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.