Questions to Ask Your Doctor
If you've been diagnosed with pericarditis, there are several key questions that you should ask your cardiologist during your next visit. These questions will ensure that you and your doctor have discussed your major risk factors so that you can become or stay as healthy as possible.
What is pericarditis?
Why is pericarditis important?
How do you get pericarditis?
What are the symptoms of pericarditis?
What tests are needed to diagnose pericarditis?
- How common is pericarditis
What is the treatment for pericarditis?
- How long does it take for the treatment to improve my symptoms?
- Does having pericarditis once make it more likely to get it again?
- What are the complications of pericarditis?
- What are the risks of pericarditis if left untreated?
If I have pericarditis, should I limit my activities?