Questions to Ask Your Doctor
If you've been diagnosed with heart block, there are several key questions that you should ask your cardiologist during your next visit. These questions will ensure that you and your doctor have discussed your major risk factors so that you can become or stay as healthy as possible.
- What are the symptoms of heart block?
- How is heart block diagnosed?
- Is my heart block reversible?
- Should I be referred for a pacemaker placement because of my heart block?
- How long does it take to recover after a pacemaker placement?
- Will I have exercise and weight lifting restrictions after a pacemaker placement?
- Can treating Lyme disease cure my type of heart block?
- Is my heart block hereditary Should my family be tested?
- What type of heart block do I have?
- What is the difference between first, second and third degree heart block?