Become a CardioSmart Practice
Designed to be an extension of the cardiac care team, CardioSmart delivers a network of tools and resources intended to engage, inform and empower patients and caregivers to prevent, treat and manage heart disease.
Below are tools and resources for the cardiovascular care team to use in practice and to deliver to patients.
CardioSmart TV offers FREE educational content to our members’ practices to provide patients with the latest cardiovascular news, information on heart disease and procedures and messages on prevention. Visit the CardioSmartTV information page to learn more and sign up.
CardioSmart Clinician/Patient Toolkit supports the clinician and patient relationship with educational materials, tools and resources to engage, inform and empower patients and caregivers. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive the CardioSmart toolkit.The first installment of the CardioSmart toolkit is complimentary.
The toolkit includes:
- Patient brochures on CardioSmart tools and resources
- Posters for waiting rooms
- “Rx Pads” to direct patients to CardioSmart.org information on disease states, tests, treatments
- Texting pads to direct patients to sign up for texting programs on heart disease prevention and to stop smoking. Spanish texting program also available.
- CardioSmart business cards to use for appointments
CardioSmart Explorer App for your practice utilizes high-resolution cardiac graphics and animation for clinicians to use at the point of care. Please visit the CardioSmart Explorer app page to learn more.
CardioSmart Texting Program for patients leverages mobile phones as a dynamic cardiovascular tool to receive SMS text messages on prevention tips and to quit smoking. Please visit the CardioSmartTXT PREVENT and CardioSmartTXT QUIT pages for more information.
CardioSmart Vanity URL for your practice provides an easy-to-remember web address to direct patients to for educational and peer support. In addition to a vanity URL, we encourage you to place the CardioSmart logo and links to CardioSmart content on your practice's website.
How to Sign Up
To sign up to become CardioSmart practice, please send a message to email@example.com and indicate if you are interested in the tools and resources below:
- CardioSmart TV
- CardioSmart Clinician/Patient Toolkit – let us know if you would like to receive the first installment of the CardioSmart toolkit.
- CardioSmart Explorer App
- CardioSmart Texting Program
- CardioSmart Vanity URL
Please provide us with the following information:
- Practice name
- At your practice, who should we work with: you, the practice administrator or the clinic manager?