Live Educational Sessions in Your Community
CardioSmart engages with health care institutions across the U.S. to host a series of live educational programs. The programs are intended for patients living with a specific condition and their caregivers.
These programs are led by ACC members and focus on topics like atrial fibrillation, chronic angina, and cholesterol and cardiovascular risk. Patients and their supporters not only learn about symptoms, treatment options, medication adherence and how to communicate effectively with the cardiac care team, but also have the opportunity to connect personally with health care providers and other affected families in their communities.
CardioSmart sponsors help make these events possible and we hope that participants come away with not only increased awareness of their condition but also learn about free resources available to them.
The programs can help you:
- Learn about risk factors, symptoms and diagnosis
- Understand the importance of managing your condition, including treatment options and medications
- Discover tools for medication adherence
- Connect and engage in conversations with peers and caregivers affected by the same condition
- Get your questions answered by the experts
If you are interesting in attending one of our live education programs please email CardioSmartLive@acc.org